WELCOME

This blog is about the adventure of traveling and especially the interesting people that you meet. We will share stories about people and places we have encountered from around the United States, Ireland, Scotland, England, Italy, Austria, Switzerland, Germany, France, Canada, Spain, Mexico, The Vatican, The Netherlands, Belgium, Zambia, Botswana, Zimbabwe, South Africa, Liechtenstein, Portugal, Czech Republic, Hungary, Slovakia, and more. This is not a travelogue -- we leave that to Rick Steves -- this is a collection of fragments in the journey of life.


SINGLE CLICK TO INCREASE SIZE OF PHOTO - THEN CLICK AGAIN TO SUPER SIZE IT... works on most photos on this blog.

HOME: http://drmikeonthego.blogspot.com/ Cut and paste for complete blog. Remember to add this to your "favorites". Share with friends. - thanks.

Wednesday, April 20, 2016

What's your favorite city?

Many travel sites ask about what is you favorite city. Do you love New York, Rome, Paris, London, San Francisco, or maybe Florence? Yes, I like those places. But, I think you like places because of your experiences there. Where did you have great encounters with interesting people? Were did you discover more about yourself? And, I suppose London should be on my list there along with Kenmare, Ireland. I posted the photo above of the tower in the center of Verona, Italy. I had  great time in Verona. I also loved a visit to Lampeter, PA and then there was Flagstaff, Arizona.   Maybe those last ones are not on your list. What makes your list? Why? - I have lots more.

No comments:

Post a Comment