WELCOME

This blog is about the adventure of traveling and especially the interesting people that you meet. We will share stories about people and places we have encountered from around the United States, Ireland, Scotland, England, Italy, Austria, Switzerland, Germany, France, Canada, Spain, Mexico, The Vatican, The Netherlands, Belgium, Zambia, Botswana, Zimbabwe, South Africa, Liechtenstein, Portugal, Czech Republic, Hungary, Slovakia, and more. This is not a travelogue -- we leave that to Rick Steves -- this is a collection of fragments in the journey of life.


SINGLE CLICK TO INCREASE SIZE OF PHOTO - THEN CLICK AGAIN TO SUPER SIZE IT... works on most photos on this blog.

HOME: http://drmikeonthego.blogspot.com/ Cut and paste for complete blog. Remember to add this to your "favorites". Share with friends. - thanks.

Friday, January 13, 2023

Seatmate Crapshoot

A variety of people have shared my flights here and there.
There was a rather large man who coughed on me on a flight to London.
I caught his cold.
On a Premium class flight to Frankfurt and on to Prague, due to a seat change,
my wife and I were separated. I was seated next to a young women who was
an executive for a major corporation. I told her that if she needed to get out
of her window seat at any time that I was happy to get out of her way.
I thought she never left her seat on that long flight and then found 
that she had leapt over my
sleeping body several times as she was also an amateur gymnast.
I did not notice.(Photo: Municipal Building in Prague CZ).


 

No comments:

Post a Comment