WELCOME

This blog is about the adventure of traveling and especially the interesting people that you meet. We will share stories about people and places we have encountered from around the United States, Ireland, Scotland, England, Italy, Austria, Switzerland, Germany, France, Canada, Spain, Mexico, The Vatican, The Netherlands, Belgium, Zambia, Botswana, Zimbabwe, South Africa, Liechtenstein, Portugal, Czech Republic, Hungary, Slovakia, and more. This is not a travelogue -- we leave that to Rick Steves -- this is a collection of fragments in the journey of life.


SINGLE CLICK TO INCREASE SIZE OF PHOTO - THEN CLICK AGAIN TO SUPER SIZE IT... works on most photos on this blog.

HOME: http://drmikeonthego.blogspot.com/ Cut and paste for complete blog. Remember to add this to your "favorites". Share with friends. - thanks.

Monday, September 7, 2015

A.T.&T. let me down

A.T.&T. has failed in the neighorhood so I  am on a Comcast freebie. As it is slow and pictures do not load, I thought it would be appropriate to talk about the things I did not bring home from trips. A suitcase I bought long-long-ago in Lancaster PA on a trip to Amish Country finally failed due to all of the stuff I tend to bring back from trips. Things to remember my trips by. Then I started bringing home free things like receipts and business cards to be put together with my photos. Now, I am down to photos and memories. I don't have to shop for memories. Last trip, I did buy a classic French pocket knife just right for cheese and bread on picnics. Not sure why I bought it, but now I need to go on more picnics.

1 comment:

  1. Someone needs to carry the corkscrew. I can't find mine.

    ReplyDelete