WELCOME

This blog is about the adventure of traveling and especially the interesting people that you meet. We will share stories about people and places we have encountered from around the United States, Ireland, Scotland, England, Italy, Austria, Switzerland, Germany, France, Canada, Spain, Mexico, The Vatican, The Netherlands, Belgium, Zambia, Botswana, Zimbabwe, South Africa, Liechtenstein, Portugal, Czech Republic, Hungary, Slovakia, and more. This is not a travelogue -- we leave that to Rick Steves -- this is a collection of fragments in the journey of life.


SINGLE CLICK TO INCREASE SIZE OF PHOTO - THEN CLICK AGAIN TO SUPER SIZE IT... works on most photos on this blog.

HOME: http://drmikeonthego.blogspot.com/ Cut and paste for complete blog. Remember to add this to your "favorites". Share with friends. - thanks.

Thursday, October 28, 2021

AIRPORT SECURITY - Notes

CDG AIRPORT, PARIS FRANCE
     As I had polio when I was a child I wear leg braces of one form or another. I also have a vascular graft (Dacron) in my chest. The buzzers go off a good deal at security. I carry a card, but I almost always must submit to a wanding or a full pat down. I am used to it.
     I see others at airport security being very upset by being held up for a few minutes. Not me. I do what I have to do and welcome the sniffer dogs which I think are wonderful.
     I hold a grudge against guy who put a bomb in his shoe, although at my age I am not required to remove my shoes. But, I am glad that everyone else on the plane has had to go through security, It makes me safer. My going through security makes others safer.
     Now a word about masking and doing what the flight attendants tell you to do. Actually, two words: "do it".

 

No comments:

Post a Comment