WELCOME

This blog is about the adventure of traveling and especially the interesting people that you meet. We will share stories about people and places we have encountered from around the United States, Ireland, Scotland, England, Italy, Austria, Switzerland, Germany, France, Canada, Spain, Mexico, The Vatican, The Netherlands, Belgium, Zambia, Botswana, Zimbabwe, South Africa, Liechtenstein, Portugal, Czech Republic, Hungary, Slovakia, and more. This is not a travelogue -- we leave that to Rick Steves -- this is a collection of fragments in the journey of life.


SINGLE CLICK TO INCREASE SIZE OF PHOTO - THEN CLICK AGAIN TO SUPER SIZE IT... works on most photos on this blog.

HOME: http://drmikeonthego.blogspot.com/ Cut and paste for complete blog. Remember to add this to your "favorites". Share with friends. - thanks.

Friday, October 15, 2021

Verona Italy Airport

We flew to CDG from Verona. After leaving our rental car we asked where we should get off of the tram and the agent said to get off by the "big woman". Actually she was hard to find until we realized that "she" was a billboard. Nice airport and nice people. They did ask me why I was not wearing my leg brace at security. I was in their computer having arrived at Rome. My brace was in my suitcase as my leg was bothered by it after a long road trip.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment