WELCOME

This blog is about the adventure of traveling and especially the interesting people that you meet. We will share stories about people and places we have encountered from around the United States, Ireland, Scotland, England, Italy, Austria, Switzerland, Germany, France, Canada, Spain, Mexico, The Vatican, The Netherlands, Belgium, Zambia, Botswana, Zimbabwe, South Africa, Liechtenstein, Portugal, Czech Republic, Hungary, Slovakia, and more. This is not a travelogue -- we leave that to Rick Steves -- this is a collection of fragments in the journey of life.


SINGLE CLICK TO INCREASE SIZE OF PHOTO - THEN CLICK AGAIN TO SUPER SIZE IT... works on most photos on this blog.

HOME: http://drmikeonthego.blogspot.com/ Cut and paste for complete blog. Remember to add this to your "favorites". Share with friends. - thanks.

Saturday, October 30, 2021

Sirmione, Italy

    Someone on television said to an employee that they were very valuable and deserved a vacation. The employee was given a family trip anywhere in the world.
    I thought about that. Where would I like to take my family on a trip? What have I seen that I would like to share with them? There are many places, but I think my grandchildren would really like Northern Italy. I would like to show them Verona, the Dolomites, and the lakes. Sirmione is a tourist town on Lake Largo, but I think the kids would find it cool -- I did. It is an ancient place of amusement without the rides.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment