WELCOME

This blog is about the adventure of traveling and especially the interesting people that you meet. We will share stories about people and places we have encountered from around the United States, Ireland, Scotland, England, Italy, Austria, Switzerland, Germany, France, Canada, Spain, Mexico, The Vatican, The Netherlands, Belgium, Zambia, Botswana, Zimbabwe, South Africa, Liechtenstein, Portugal, Czech Republic, Hungary, Slovakia, and more. This is not a travelogue -- we leave that to Rick Steves -- this is a collection of fragments in the journey of life.


SINGLE CLICK TO INCREASE SIZE OF PHOTO - THEN CLICK AGAIN TO SUPER SIZE IT... works on most photos on this blog.

HOME: http://drmikeonthego.blogspot.com/ Cut and paste for complete blog. Remember to add this to your "favorites". Share with friends. - thanks.

Saturday, October 15, 2022

A Card In Your Wallet You Don't Want

        This card can be found on the internet and is provided for use at TSA checkpoints in airports. I carry one as I wear leg braces and have an ICD in my chest. I should not go through a machine that uses magnets. It doesn't keep me from being patted down every flight. When I did not have an ICD and left off my braces in Verona, they still knew I should have something on my leg. I think it is in their computer. In any case, this card just indicates that you need to be pulled aside and vented in a different way, it does not keep you from being checked completely,
 

No comments:

Post a Comment