WELCOME

This blog is about the adventure of traveling and especially the interesting people that you meet. We will share stories about people and places we have encountered from around the United States, Ireland, Scotland, England, Italy, Austria, Switzerland, Germany, France, Canada, Spain, Mexico, The Vatican, The Netherlands, Belgium, Zambia, Botswana, Zimbabwe, South Africa, Liechtenstein, Portugal, Czech Republic, Hungary, Slovakia, and more. This is not a travelogue -- we leave that to Rick Steves -- this is a collection of fragments in the journey of life.


SINGLE CLICK TO INCREASE SIZE OF PHOTO - THEN CLICK AGAIN TO SUPER SIZE IT... works on most photos on this blog.

HOME: http://drmikeonthego.blogspot.com/ Cut and paste for complete blog. Remember to add this to your "favorites". Share with friends. - thanks.

Sunday, February 9, 2014

Terrible snapshots


I save all my photos and go through them when I have returned from my trip. Some of them are very bad, but I keep them because I know what they are about. In the future someone will wonder what the world this is. Well, It is Trafalgar Square and that is Nelson's Column and I was standing on the steps of the National Gallery, Someone let a balloon go and it caught my attention. It was something silly in the middle of such serious stuff. Can you see the balloon? I can and that is all that counts to bring back the flow of memories.

No comments:

Post a Comment