WELCOME

This blog is about the adventure of traveling and especially the interesting people that you meet. We will share stories about people and places we have encountered from around the United States, Ireland, Scotland, England, Italy, Austria, Switzerland, Germany, France, Canada, Spain, Mexico, The Vatican, The Netherlands, Belgium, Zambia, Botswana, Zimbabwe, South Africa, Liechtenstein, Portugal, Czech Republic, Hungary, Slovakia, and more. This is not a travelogue -- we leave that to Rick Steves -- this is a collection of fragments in the journey of life.


SINGLE CLICK TO INCREASE SIZE OF PHOTO - THEN CLICK AGAIN TO SUPER SIZE IT... works on most photos on this blog.

HOME: http://drmikeonthego.blogspot.com/ Cut and paste for complete blog. Remember to add this to your "favorites". Share with friends. - thanks.

Thursday, August 18, 2016

We cannot let them win...

     I took these two photos with my own small point-and-shoot camera. Some would have kept me from it.
     There have been many cases of terrorism in our world since 9-11. A few people in our world and even some people in our own country have tried to make us less trusting of other individuals and nations. If we listened only to them, my camera would only hold photos of family birthday cakes. 
     We belong to the Human Race which includes only a small percentage of bad folks and a whole lot of great new friends just waiting for us to meet them. I refuse to limit my understanding of good people to guys who look and speak just like me. If I had or will, I would miss out on so much. 

Mt. St. Michele, Normandy, France

The Dolomites, Sud Tyrolean Alps, Italy

No comments:

Post a Comment