WELCOME

This blog is about the adventure of traveling and especially the interesting people that you meet. We will share stories about people and places we have encountered from around the United States, Ireland, Scotland, England, Italy, Austria, Switzerland, Germany, France, Canada, Spain, Mexico, The Vatican, The Netherlands, Belgium, Zambia, Botswana, Zimbabwe, South Africa, Liechtenstein, Portugal, Czech Republic, Hungary, Slovakia, and more. This is not a travelogue -- we leave that to Rick Steves -- this is a collection of fragments in the journey of life.


SINGLE CLICK TO INCREASE SIZE OF PHOTO - THEN CLICK AGAIN TO SUPER SIZE IT... works on most photos on this blog.

HOME: http://drmikeonthego.blogspot.com/ Cut and paste for complete blog. Remember to add this to your "favorites". Share with friends. - thanks.

Thursday, November 15, 2018

French Postcards


     Sorry to disappoint some of you with the title. But, these are photos taken in Paris a couple of months ago. I do not use stock photos. I carry a quality point-and-shoot plus my smart phone. I do not walk around looking at things through my camera. I only grab it when I want a shot or when I want to use it as a monocular and see something at a distance,
     The top photo is Mont Martre from the top of the Eiffel Tower. The second is the top of Monte Martre from the base of the steps leading into the cathedral.  This is one of my favorite spots and to the left of the church is a square with working artists. Down the hill to the right is a group of nightclubs and cafes that are charming.  There are plenty of pickpockets, but just be careful. They do not want to mug you, they just want your wallet. 
     

No comments:

Post a Comment