WELCOME

This blog is about the adventure of traveling and especially the interesting people that you meet. We will share stories about people and places we have encountered from around the United States, Ireland, Scotland, England, Italy, Austria, Switzerland, Germany, France, Canada, Spain, Mexico, The Vatican, The Netherlands, Belgium, Zambia, Botswana, Zimbabwe, South Africa, Liechtenstein, Portugal, Czech Republic, Hungary, Slovakia, and more. This is not a travelogue -- we leave that to Rick Steves -- this is a collection of fragments in the journey of life.


SINGLE CLICK TO INCREASE SIZE OF PHOTO - THEN CLICK AGAIN TO SUPER SIZE IT... works on most photos on this blog.

HOME: http://drmikeonthego.blogspot.com/ Cut and paste for complete blog. Remember to add this to your "favorites". Share with friends. - thanks.

Saturday, February 9, 2019

Where would you like to live?

     I have not been to every place in Europe so the question is: "Of all the places you have been where would you like to live in Europe?" It is a very subjective question. I love Florence, but I think it is too expensive. I like Feldkirch, Austria but it is not that easy to get to if I wanted to get back to the U.S. quickly. I really like Sterling, Scotland and Kilkenny in Ireland, but I will never choose unless I just stop imaging and act.
     Today I choose Verona, Italy. It is walk-able and friendly. It has art and history and is close to both the Italian Lakes and the Dolomites. Today, that is my choice. Ask me again tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment