WELCOME

This blog is about the adventure of traveling and especially the interesting people that you meet. We will share stories about people and places we have encountered from around the United States, Ireland, Scotland, England, Italy, Austria, Switzerland, Germany, France, Canada, Spain, Mexico, The Vatican, The Netherlands, Belgium, Zambia, Botswana, Zimbabwe, South Africa, Liechtenstein, Portugal, Czech Republic, Hungary, Slovakia, and more. This is not a travelogue -- we leave that to Rick Steves -- this is a collection of fragments in the journey of life.


SINGLE CLICK TO INCREASE SIZE OF PHOTO - THEN CLICK AGAIN TO SUPER SIZE IT... works on most photos on this blog.

HOME: http://drmikeonthego.blogspot.com/ Cut and paste for complete blog. Remember to add this to your "favorites". Share with friends. - thanks.

Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Seeing more when carrying a camera

 
Glenn Moore, an incredibly talented photographer for the Tracy Press and for his own company, has thought me how to see much more than I once did. He has done it merely by posting his photos. I suddenly will think: I was there and yet I did not see what he saw. So, I have been carrying my camera and ponder what is actually in front of me. In the case above, I suddenly realized that these trees are bent. Had there been a earthquake, a landslide, or heavy winds? I do not know. All I know is that they have grown in an interesting shape seeking the light. Don't we all?
At a road side stop, The Icefields Highway, Alberta, Canada.

No comments:

Post a Comment