WELCOME

This blog is about the adventure of traveling and especially the interesting people that you meet. We will share stories about people and places we have encountered from around the United States, Ireland, Scotland, England, Italy, Austria, Switzerland, Germany, France, Canada, Spain, Mexico, The Vatican, The Netherlands, Belgium, Zambia, Botswana, Zimbabwe, South Africa, Liechtenstein, Portugal, Czech Republic, Hungary, Slovakia, and more. This is not a travelogue -- we leave that to Rick Steves -- this is a collection of fragments in the journey of life.


SINGLE CLICK TO INCREASE SIZE OF PHOTO - THEN CLICK AGAIN TO SUPER SIZE IT... works on most photos on this blog.

HOME: http://drmikeonthego.blogspot.com/ Cut and paste for complete blog. Remember to add this to your "favorites". Share with friends. - thanks.

Friday, July 1, 2016

When your comfort zone makes you uncomfortable

Paris as viewed from the roof of Galleries La Fayette (Mike McLellan)
I do not speak French. I have a little fear of heights. They had just bombed a magazine's office in Paris. I have a good many reasons to stay home. But, bad things happen everywhere and there are all sort of reasons to be afraid. But, then you should not get out of bed.
I like to experience things outside my comfort zone. It is not because I am a daredevil. It is because I like to experience new things. 
I have been blessed at every turn.

No comments:

Post a Comment