WELCOME

This blog is about the adventure of traveling and especially the interesting people that you meet. We will share stories about people and places we have encountered from around the United States, Ireland, Scotland, England, Italy, Austria, Switzerland, Germany, France, Canada, Spain, Mexico, The Vatican, The Netherlands, Belgium, Zambia, Botswana, Zimbabwe, South Africa, Liechtenstein, Portugal, Czech Republic, Hungary, Slovakia, and more. This is not a travelogue -- we leave that to Rick Steves -- this is a collection of fragments in the journey of life.


SINGLE CLICK TO INCREASE SIZE OF PHOTO - THEN CLICK AGAIN TO SUPER SIZE IT... works on most photos on this blog.

HOME: http://drmikeonthego.blogspot.com/ Cut and paste for complete blog. Remember to add this to your "favorites". Share with friends. - thanks.

Sunday, October 8, 2017

Facebook Memories

     I opened my Facebook page and the "Memories" popped up. I clicked on it and there was a photo of a tapas bar in Barcelona, and the picture above of the White Tower in the Tower of London. When I opened Google to post this photo I found two more photos I took that they suggest I use. One of a rhino in Botswana and the other a lion in South Africa.  These photos remind me of great learning experiences. They also are a reminder that this world is greater than the small slice I live in day-to-day. I like my home. I am actually there more than I am gone, but it is not the center of the universe or even the world. Ours is a global society and we had better celebrate that.

No comments:

Post a Comment